Old proverb: "To speak the names of the departed is to make them live again."

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sarah (Fieg) and Kevin Corkery Welcome New Daughter


In an email, Sarah Corkery, daughter of Greg Fieg, writes:


Our new baby girl, Frances Catherine Corkery, took us by surprise when she was born Jan. 4, 2009. She weighed in at 5 lbs. 14 oz and measured 19 inches long.

We were not expecting her until at LEAST Jan. 8 and since all my babes are late, expected her even later than that. Also her size is significantly smaller than what we are used to...I never thought I could have a peanut for a baby, but boy is it nice!! She's healthy and strong and we sure are happy she is here. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers. (Picture at left shows Karoline Corkery with baby sis Frances.)

God bless!

Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Greg! I finally found you. Send me an email so that we can get in touch. VĂ­ctor Castellanos (vcastellanosp@codetel.net.do)