Old proverb: "To speak the names of the departed is to make them live again."

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brian and Emily Fieg Create Training Courses

After a visit from Greg Fieg a little while ago (I'll not tell you how little a while) Brian Fieg, son of Doug and Cindy Fieg, sent an e-mail to your editor.  It is copied (lightly edited) below:

(Greg and I) had a great time getting to know each other that day. I'm only getting back to you today because we just got home from our cruise to Cozumel, Mexico!

It was actually a business retreat with the company we work for: The Training Factor. Both (my wife) Emily and I do all kinds of stuff for them, but we mainly put together training courses (text/photos/videos, etc) for the apartment industry. So our company sells our online course catalog to management companies for their employees (leasing agents, maintenance people, management, etc.) to take online training courses. We've been working together with them for about 3 years now.

Occasionally I do freelance photography and videos (like weddings).


Emily and I moved into our house at the end of October, 2010. We really love it and there is plenty of room to grow, so we plan on staying here as long as God has us here. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and is in a small neighborhood close to I-75. It's about 4 miles from where we work, so that's a plus too! The only pets we have right now is a black cat named Addy, who entertains us a lot!

Hope that's the kind of info you wanted! Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to learn about us. Thanks!

Brian Fieg
404-405-7272 - cell
404-939-2569 -

No comments: